 Castle / 7236
Re: The Royal Train Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 16:26:55 GMT

WOAH!!! that is a cool layout :)  I would love to see more pics of the Train
Kathryn I wish I had those old steam engine wheels :(

I've love to get my hands on the stickers or decals he used on the engine shed
for the bricked arches! I keep hoping lego brings out something like this, they
would be so cool for building castles!  I've been very tempted to create my own
stickers for some bricked arches, though I just haven't had the time... hmmm
till now :)

Tamy
Off to play with photoshop!

Frank Buiting wrote:

"Brian Williams" <brian_williams@ameritech.net> wrote in message

I've finally completed a new website showcasing my Lego train layout in • the
NW suburbs of Chicago (ocassionally refered to as GMLTC south).  You can
check it out at "www.royal-train.com".  There was a lot of interest when I
managed to post a few of the pictures several months ago so email me if I
can answer any questions.  I'll be adding to it over the next few weeks so
check back periodically too.  Have fun!

This is the reason why the "add to favorites" menu option is in my
browser... Great stuff Brian!

I'm looking forward to see more pictures of the scenary, not only the
details in the trains is great but from what I see the engine-yard also has
incredible details!

-Frank