 Castle / 7203
Re: ULTIMATE CASTLE RANGE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 19:14:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Luke Hutchinson writes:
Personally i think Lego should do a king Arthur range. For this not only a
castle but village sets, so that you could put together an ideal Camelot.
Also, a set containing each of his knights, each one with their own emblem
on the shield, tunic and flag, - just imagine! A set of Merlin's tor,
complete with all manner of creatures, dragons, dwarfs, trolls etc.

... if Lego announces that they were licensed to carry Lord of the Rings
sets, I will be flying high :)  Although ... were there really many buildings in
the Trilogy, or was it mostly characters?  Either way - I wouldn't complain.

-- Pawel