 Castle / 7205
Re: ULTIMATE CASTLE RANGE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 21:32:00 GMT

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote:

... if Lego announces that they were licensed to carry Lord of the Rings
sets, I will be flying high :)  Although ... were there really many buildings in
the Trilogy, or was it mostly characters?  Either way - I wouldn't complain.

Sure!  We could have a hobbit hole or two, Barad-dur (Sauron's house),
something from Moria, Minas Tirith, good old Tom Bombadil's house,
Rivendell, etc...  And of course, the elves could finally bring back
something akin to the forestman series.  :)

I wonder if LotR is just too dark for LEGO?  It will be interesting to
see how the movie keeps things uplifting...  It'll be hard to meet
the expectations for the "book of the century."

Chris