 Castle / 7279
Re: ??? 2 Castle set Questions ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 17:36:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:

________How come I’ve never seen a 4807___________
(Bulls leader with red hands pushing a flame cart?)

The set is identified in the "Lego set reference" section of Lugnet:
1 figure, 2000 LEGO > SYSTEM > Castle > Knights' Kingdom

It looks like it should cost $1.99 or less. Is it a European, or U.S.
‘ONLY’ set, or is it only available in limited quantities from Shop @ Home
(Lego Direct) or Lego outlets!
=Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Aaron wrote:

As to the Castle knight figure, I believe he is described as a Kabaya candy
exclusive to Japan (or somefin)

I know the items that your talking about.
However, I'm fully aware of the complete line of Japanese Lego specials.

“BUT,” why is there also an American item number (“4807 Fire Attack”) and
Notth American Packaging!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Grahame Reid for the following address:
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?Subtheme=knightskingdom
Bull's Fire Attacker 1288 Packaged with Kabaya sweets in Japan. Same as 4807.

This puzzles me… too many unresolved questions???

P.S. About 4 Months ago I saw a Castle Lego Accessory Pack on the Internet!
The pack appeared to contain about 12 crossbows and a few other assorted
weapons. The pack was in one of the clear plastic bags and appeared new.
(Year  2000  new? .)

Aaron wrote:

I was only aware of the Castle Accessories Pack (5383) from about 1999 that
come out with the Fright Knights. Is there a new Accessory pack now available!
as to castle accessory packs there are MANY from the past, none representing >the current theme.  They used to issue a new accessory set every 2 years or >so, up to the Fright Knights, Ninja seems to have been the death of all >previous castle theme continuity

Could the accessory pack that I spoke of (>>The pack appeared to contain
about 12 crossbows and a few other assorted weapons.) be exclusive to Lego
Dacta???

Need more HELP!!!

            Sincerely,

                            Richard