 Castle / 6000 (+100)
  Re: Next year

(...) Me & a friend were discussing the new town sets once. We both agreed that what we need is a subtheme called "Real Life". The town sets look to happy. The happy looking construction workers apperently love their jobs, the PRISONERS in the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town)

  LOTR MOCs?

Has anyone made any "Lord of The Rings" related MOCs? Thanks, Elliot Hyde ehyde@mac.com (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR MOCs?

(...) Not yet... But I have done some prototype work for Minas Tirith, at a really small scale. It'll be this time next year before I can really put any time into it, though.(1) James 1: Having recently received blueprints for the Battlestar (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Completed Midieval Village

(...) Ok, here's my variation on Suz's sheep and my chickens & goose as seen in the village: (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR MOCs?

(...) I haven't yet, but I am reading that book for school and I think about it constantly while I'm reading. I have a pretty good idea for a hobbit hole. Perhaps even more interesting things will come up later on (I'm only on chapter 4 of the first (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter (Film) Set

(...) Jumping into this late... The town of Glouchester MA is also pronounced Gloss-ter. A teacher of mine had an amusing tale of the attempts of some tourists to pronounce it. A man and his wife were arguing over the pronounciation, with the man (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) Well, you're forgetting that your inn made an appearance in the Pirate Game... (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter (Film) Set

(...) That must be confusing, because Gloucester, MA is pronounced "gloss-ter" as well. :D eric (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Completed Midieval Village

(...) Beautiful! Terrific attention to detail! Inspiring! Um... um... - ran out of positive exclamations!! :) But as a LEGO nut myself, I've just gotta ask: Is anything truly "finally finished"? Thanks for sharing Wayne (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Completed Midieval Village

(...) If ever I saw something that could rank up with Ed Boxer's Castle, this is it. In fact, I would say I'd like to see this village next to Ed Boxer's Castle, if it were still in existance. It definately needs the protection of a feudal lord to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) True, true... I suppose my inn is relatively flexible, and could even serve as a "cool contemporary pub" in a modern town, and most certainly a Pirate base. Scar, too, BTW, *could* be a townie... <ah! the horror! ;-)>... and she already was a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Next year

(...) for (...) You probably didn't recognise it as being Technics. All those Roboriders and Slizers are supposedly Technics sets. I guess it is "Technics Junior". (...) I think 14+ for UCS Star Wars is a "marketing device" to suggest they have a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town)

  Re: Harry Potter (Film) Set

(...) Gawd, these Mass-ACHU!!-setts (1) names are confusing in general <grin>... I don't see why they don't just name it Glosster, if that's how they're gonna pronounce it... While we're on it, them British might as well have spelled Boston "Baw- (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  what the heck turrets are these?

I've been slogging through putting together a Fire Breathing Fortress using Brickshelf scans (not easy with all those black pieces), and I got to the top part with those one-piece turrets, and I discover that I don't have two of the ones (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: what the heck turrets are these?

Forgive my hurried reply: (...) Pretty much. (...) Coz CAD developers have their own priorities. (...) I have a *bunch* from 6097s. (...) Don't ask me, but if you want some, post on lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade (or email me privately - I've got some (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: what the heck turrets are these?

(...) Here's a pic: (URL) different than this: (URL) "fiddlin' with my new camera today" Krenz (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: what the heck turrets are these?

Hey Thanks Shiri and Julie! I've been resisting breaking down the 6097 I bought on sale, but I guess it's time...those things were probably a good deal at $40. So thanks for the tip Shiri. I feel silly needing help like that, but sometimes I buy (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  DALU (Imitation LEGO)

Hi LEGO fans, I seek pictures of the LEGO imitation brand, "DALU" which was sold in the late 80's. I am also interested in any information you might have about this company. I know there was an auction last year for a DALU castle set, but I no (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Completed Midieval Village

(...) Dave, Very nice, very very very nice. This is a perfect little hamlet. It has everything a small farming community would have. (Blacksmith?) I have to concur with all before that there are so many little special details that really give it (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Newly-Designed Dragon Arms

(...) I was just looking at this and noticed the pictures seem to be gone, do you still have them somewhere? (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Newly-Designed Dragon Arms

(...) (URL) page should be working now, I just re-made it tonight. I took the pictures down previously because not many people looked at it. Or maybe they just didn't comment on it. Anyways, they're up there again, so have a looksee. Wilson (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Wolfpack- Fangs or no fangs?

Of course we are all familiar with the fierceness of the Wolfpack due to their crest of the silver wolf visage with its fangs barred. I just noticed, however; that the logos on the boxes, are without fangs. Can anyone else verify this? What does (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Misprinted Leonora heads?

I recently purchased King Leo's Castle and was disappointed to find the Queen Leonora head the victim of a dire printing error. Her face was a complete mess. The eyes, lips, and hair were all blurred and ran into each other. I called LEGO and they (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) I have. My BFs comprise approximately one third of my minifig population and are the predominant force in the kingdom. If I added up all of my BF soldiers, knights, royalty, and other unique BF-allied characters, I'd probably have around fifty (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

I didn't have a problem with Leo's head, but... When I bought 6026, Leo's legs were all messed up. -Jason ----Original Message Follows---- From: "Rick Kurtzuba" <kurtzuba@hotmail.com> To: lugnet.castle@lugnet.com Subject: Misprinted Leonora heads? (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) Well, you see, I wanted to build this trap for my little brother using a stake filled pit. I wanted to test it first, but of course I didn't want to get hurt myself, so I dropped a large rock into it, and darn it, I broke about 20 spears... (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

I had that very same problem with Princess Storm... hmmmm (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  asleep at wheel

I was reviewing Brickset and found set 6004 crossbow cart. Was this another of the ever growing number of sets with a single continental distribution. Or did I just sleep through it's release in the states. Please help with info and possible (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) LOL... yeah, I just wanted to, um, umm, ummm... cut some... cardboard... for this art project I'm working on... yeah... and my x-acto knife *accidently* scraped the mike off the Jet head that just happened to be around... ooops ;-) (Actually, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

(...) Don't let them get away with this. The only benefit of Lego over competing brands is the quality of the product -- if they can't deliver on this, then who needs 'em? And I have had this smeared printing problem too, just not with Leonora's (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Chrome Knight's Kingdom

I don't know if this is old news, but here it is! Those Knight's we've all seen on eBay (4816, 4817, 4818, 4819--check the lugnet set reference database) are available in the USA, but not from Shop at Home ("yet"). They are, "grocery and drug store (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

For me it was a Jonny Thunder and a Qui-Gon Jin, both of which were plentiful enough not to complain about... (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

(...) I never had a screwed up smiley head . . in fact I never had any printing problems untill this year. just a couple of heads that were faded on the sides. It is a screen printing thing. 1 color no prob. 2 colors that don't touch: rarely a prob (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

(...) Trust me--I will NOT accept an inferior element, especially when, as you say, LEGO has made a point of it to only place this element in the theme's most expensive set. I simply wanted to know if this is a common problem (I have never (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

(...) One of my freinds has had a mis-printed "Axle" rockraider. Missing eye. :\ -- Mark Nelson Speedy's Lego Page: (URL) (No castle content!) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Two disgruntled earls...

Hey, all! I was messing around in MLCad today, and I made these with Paint Shop Pro and Pov Ray, and, of course, MLCad. As soon as I saw the results, I must admit that I started laughing out loud. Anyway, with out more ado, here's the link: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

(...) Okay, the nutty part is I think I DO have an extra skirt element. But I am not at home right now to verify this fact, let me check later and maybe we can work something out. The reason for this freak occurance was buying parts from a parts (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) Great! I am very interested in this information. Now, why TLC itself cannot be more forthcoming with this sort of basic set release information is beyond me...but thanks for being so helpful yourself, Aaron. I think some U.S. ebayers are going (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) Wow, that's great news! I am very happy to hear this, as I nearly bid on a rather outrageously-priced assortment of these pieces, but changed my mind at the last minute. I can't wait to stock up on Princess Storms! Rick Kurtzuba (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

(...) Wow, I really appreciate that! Please be in touch, and again, thanks! Rick Kurtzuba (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

Cool, I am very glad that I did not pay $50 for 5 of each of the chrome pieces. I wonder if those people who sold them in the U.S on ebay bought them in their local supermarket or went to germany for them. Many of them auctioned these items with the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) I won an auction for $50 for 11 of each of the chrome pieces, plus 1 extra sword, 5 extra shields and 6 extra pieces of armor (thats 11 helms, 12 swords, 16 shields and 17 armor pieces for those who aren't counting). I think I got a pretty (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

I see your point, I guess I didn't really feel as though $50 was worth it. I only really wanted to make one or two fully equipped guys and I do like the princess storm torso and the helmet etc, so for me the actual sets looked better. I know that (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Leonara Heads

Does anyone have a perfectly-printed Leonara head, or is this a mass error that we should wait for to be corrected before buying the KK Castle? (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Leonara Heads

(...) as far as I know, my Leonara is in perfect condition, but i did have a problem with Princess Storm (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Leonara Heads

(...) that (...) All the minifig heads in the castle that I bought were in perfect condition. Wilson (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) Can't help but reading this with agony (nothin' personal, Rick)... so now Princess Storm will become a clone fig, oh dear... <frown>... can't help but be selfish, this means Scar won't be half as unique as she is. :-( My hope is that the other (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) Scar isn't unique just because of her face. I still have no idea where you got that red hair piece. I have a lot of minifigures, but I don't have that. And the torso you used on Scar hasn't been availible for years, if I remember correctly (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) got (...) That's very true. I've never seen another character who looks like Scar. There are just so many possible combinations of minifig elements! My main female character uses parts which are (or were) all quite common, and yet I've never (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  The Mystery of the Printed Stones

I was looking through an old Brick Kicks magazine from 1993 and this tower caught my eye, so I thought I'd reproduce it, or something based on it. (URL) closer examination, I discovered that the printing on the castle walls was reversed (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) As did I, at first. Then I got the bright idea of having an entirely new faction for my kingdom. A group of holier-than-thou paladins from another country hell bent on destroying the undead hordes of Ethelred, and any of Ulmerad's knights who (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Leonara Heads

(...) that (...) Mine KK Castle figs were fine. I can remember seeing some head misprints in the last year so I'd agree there is a recent trend of errors. But it wasn't on anything so unique that I even made a note of which figs. John (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Green Hair

(...) Thanks for the info Pete! Castle folks were wondering this a while ago too - no cheap green hair. :( John (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New LEGO Castle Promo sets

(...) as soon as they are (*if* they are) released in the U.S. Obviously the main attraction is the chrome piece in each set ('cept for 4816, but that has Princess Storm which will surely be an attraction for many people). But note how the sets are (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

Cool, I like the idea of a paladin. I have been working on a rough design for a chrome knight, maybe using the plumes from the dragon knights and black knights series with the feathers on each side of the head and one plume on the top. Let me know (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) Can I see a picture of her? I don't want to copy. (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) Doubtful, I don't have any spare dragon plumes. Well, no, thats not true, i have no spare wing plumes, i don't use the dragon shaped plume, ever. I just never liked them, too big, too tall. As for my paladins, they're probably all going to be (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Re: Chiefs arm?

One last comment: The Knights Kingdom characters confuse me. King Leo (...) Did they say Leo is old? They are probably just careless. If I wasn't influenced by catalogs, I would say that Leonara is the princess, and Storm is just a female knight. (I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.underground, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

I don't know how I did it, but I did, sorry about the double post (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard's staff idea

(...) One nit with that, Cain's staff doesn't have the "hook" at the top, but the gnarled part definably looks very much like a gnarled staff from D2.... If anyone ever models the a War Staff from D2, SHOW PICTURES! Its the bit at the top that would (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: asleep at wheel

(...) It was a Europe only set IIRC. Mike (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Sites

Hey I'm looking for some good castle sites that tell a story through text and pictures, battles, romances, whatever... hopefully something with more then just a "test chapter" done. Are there any really good and hopefully complete lego anthologies (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Completed Midieval Village

(...) (seriously....I'm up for building sometime) (...) Moo! -Tim (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

RE: Rick Kurtzuba at kurtzuba@hotmail.com Rick: Is there some reason this account is not valid? I have sent two messages to this account and received a mailer-daemon in reply to both. You're making me nervous about trading with you... -- Richard (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New LEGO Castle Promo sets

(...) I'm just glad that there are no King Leo's. I like the King Leo body, which I have used as my king's (king Marcus') personal gaurds (Marcus has the torso of the captured knight who comes with Bulls attack). But I have so many crowns. John (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

Wow, I really like some of the stuff you made on your site. I never really thought of using that ninja armor. It really looks great on the figures. Too bad I didn't stock up on them, now I have to figure out which ninja set has the most armor (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  RPG PBEM

First of all, I want to say hello again, it's been a while since I regularly visited Lugnet. What I'm about to suggest might have been better suited to the fun/gaming section, but I am rabidly intent on (if I/we do it) doing it with a castle theme. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chiefs arm?

(...) King Leo might be old or else he has white hair and Queen Leonora is really his wife. I like your idea of putting Leonora as the Princess ('cause she looks like Princess Storm's twin sister) and putting Storm on the bad side. The Bulls Force (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.underground, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) Thanks much. (...) Set #6013 cost $3 and came with one piece. However, finding one I think will be hard, although you can find quite a few on brickbay. (...) Thanks again. (...) I actually have two more now pieces of the old style armor pieces (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New LEGO Castle Promo sets

(...) Nope. Those would be laser cannons. ;^) ~M (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: RPG PBEM

(...) This certainly is an interesting idea, though I think the Castle World efforts may be more interesting overall. RPG writeups rarely read very well (though if written to highlight a few interesting events can be pretty interesting, but it is (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) I reply to meself: I forgot to mention that the sets were released State-side on 8-15-00. They may be in transit (usual delay to retail is about three to four weeks) or arriving NOW. Please, everyone, mob the toy and promo sections of your (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: RPG PBEM

(...) I've thought about doin something like that a lot, letting a wanderer through my kingdom from another world, or vice versa, or have another worlds group help my guys defeat a greater evil. I don't know though, my characters are pretty stuck in (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: New LEGO Castle Promo sets

(...) See my post on Castle/6030 for news regarding USA availablity. Anyone interested should contact LEGO USA's consumer support (S@H will think you are nuts) for the scoop (they had a memo regarding these sets for USA). Peace (or was that Piece?), (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) got (...) It is available in service pack 5393, which as of several months ago was still available from S@H. It has one each of red, brown, and black shoulder length hair like Scar's, 2 each of pony tail hair in those colors, 2 black mens (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) Ahh, time to start checking out Food Lion stores (if any of the NC folks see these, I'm interested in several of each at a minimum - probably a bunch of the Princess Storm ones). Frank (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sites

(...) Well, I don't want to say that my site is the greatest (because it's not :) but here's the link to my stories page: (URL) can also check out Castle World at: (URL) look through the balladeers pages, some of them have some really good stories! (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Mystery of the Printed Stones

(...) w/ window and brick-pattern on them as well. One of them (seen at top of tower) is just reversed right-to-left. The second (seen at lower right of tower) is not only reversed right-to-left, but is actually MISSING a section of stones! The two (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Mystery of the Printed Stones

(...) Or they could have been protoypes of the pieces. (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chiefs arm?

(...) There have been old (or at least presumably old) female minifigs in the past. The old pigtail hairpiece is available in white (which of course doesn't absolutely say "old", but generally does). Set 365: (URL) one such set. There is also a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.underground, lugnet.castle)

  Blue peasant basket

Did anyone else notice that there is a blue version of the rounded peasant backpack/basket in one of the new Mickey Mouse sets. Just thought I would mention it. Actually there are a bunch of other cool pieces too. Tim (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Floorplans and other coolness

In my search for information about shared universe stories, I came upon a couple interesting sites: The first, and most interesting to this group is: (URL) is a bibliography of resources for castle floorplans. It has a few web links, but is mostly a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: RPG PBEM

(...) It can be a lot of fun to try and work with another persons creations. This is what makes RPGs so much fun. Of course a full shared universe is very difficult to pull off well (which is why the shared universe fiction of the 80s has mostly (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Blue peasant basket

(...) Yup. Too bad they're a little expensive. Good to see at least some of Fabuland returning. Frank (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Floorplans and other coolness

(...) Here's a truly obscure shared universe that predates D&D (I know 'cause I was part of it): (URL) Greg's Costikyan's article in the long-defunct Different Worlds magazine (illustrated by me, but they don't appear on-line). Bruce (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: RPG PBEM

Thanks for all the help, guys... I really liked Will's page, btw. While I must admit I am a little iffy when it comes to mixing 'technology' or even magic into a historical medieval world, I really liked the quest for the crystals series; I think (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  PBEM and Floorplans

Sorry, I know I just posted, but I have a couple things for you guys to check out... I guess you should all know that I used to play a miniatures-based (much better the text based!) RPG game called Warhammer Quest. I also ran the best WHQ page on (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ages of the Royal Minifigures (was Re:Chiefs arm?)

(...) How old is Princess Storm (and the others)? (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Floorplans and other coolness

(...) Ooh, showing your age.... (...) Hmm, web page is slow to load, I'll have to dig out the mag tonight, what issue (not that there's that many to look through)?. One of these days, I either need to sell my DW collection (I don't use the mags much (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

(...) My apologies. I hadn't used that account in ages and decided to re-employ it when I started posting on LUGNET again, not realizing that it had expired. I've now e-mailed you, and you'll note that my e-mail addy shown above has now been changed (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Copying other's work? (Was: Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom)

(...) I've (...) What does everybody think about this idea of copying? Personally, if I posted a minifig design and then someone else used a similar one, I wouldn't consider that person to be "copying" me. I'd figure they just had an idea similar to (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Saddles in 6056 Dragon Wagon

Hi all, I'm just trying to complete a 6056 Dragon Wagon from a garage sale pile, and I think I have all the pieces except that I'm not sure if there's a second horse saddle. There are 2 horses, and one yellow saddle shown on the near side of the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chiefs arm?

(...) Neat town. Were any other Western sets produced in the 70s? (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.underground, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western)

  Re: Saddles in 6056 Dragon Wagon

(...) As far as I know, it only has the one saddle. However, I've only gotten this set used, and never seen in "from sealed", so can't say for certain. But I'd lay odds on it. James (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chiefs arm?

"Bradley Dale" <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:G13qvF.G30@lugnet.com... (...) Yup sets #372, #617 and #697, see: (URL) the Wild West Train #726: (URL) Buiting Visit the LEGO Lexicon: (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.underground, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western)

  Re: Ages of the Royal Minifigures (was Re:Chiefs arm?)

(...) Hmmm. Princess Storm: 15 Richard the Strong: 25 John of Mayne: 21 King Leo: 30(or 99 LOL) Queen Leonora: 30 Cedric the Bull: 30 Weezil:15 Gilbert the Bad:25 This is my guess. Anyone have anything different? --==Sergio==-- (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ages of the Royal Minifigures (was Re:Chiefs arm?)

(...) I agree. About 14-15. (...) Maybe a bit younger, but not by much. (...) Who is he? (...) Nah, Leo is about 40 or 50. (...) Maybe add a few years. She is Storm's mom, isn't she? (...) Or a bit older. (...) Weezil is basically an evil Timmy. How (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Saddles in 6056 Dragon Wagon

(...) Based on my box, I would say no, only one yellow one. (I'm not about to open it though...it is for sale on my brickbay site :) James P (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Saddles in 6056 Dragon Wagon

Yup, just one saddle - yellow, 2 clips. "James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:G13rv7.JDF@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact