 Castle / 6048
Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 01:18:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bradley Dale writes:
Scar isn't unique just because of her face.  I still have no idea where you • got
that red hair piece.  I have a lot of minifigures, but I don't have that.  And
the torso you used on Scar hasn't been availible for years, if I remember
correctly (though I do have some).  It seems to be more 1993-era.  Even if I
could get a cheap Storm, I couldn't make Scar because of the hair.  Since you
have used a few hard to find parts, you don't have much to worry about
cloning.

That's very true.  I've never seen another character who looks like Scar.
There are just so many possible combinations of minifig elements!  My main
female character uses parts which are (or were) all quite common, and yet I've
never seen another character that looks anything like her.  I wouldn't worry
too much, Shiri.  (And for the record, it's the torsos and visor helmets I
need lots of, not the head.)

Rick Kurtzuba