 Castle / 6038
Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 18:22:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes:
I don't know if this is old news, but here it is!
Those Knight's we've all seen on eBay (4816, 4817, 4818, 4819--check the
lugnet set reference database) are available in the USA, but not from Shop at
Home ("yet").  They are, "grocery and drug store only" items.  I don't know
yet which stores, but my Lego customer services rep says she will call me
within a few working days with the store list that they can be found at.  I
would dearly love to have an army of these Knight figures and their parts &
accessories, so if you are in the know let me know!  I will post whatever I
find out as soon as the information blows my way.  Check 'em out if you have
not already.

Wow, that's great news!  I am very happy to hear this, as I nearly bid on a
rather outrageously-priced assortment of these pieces, but changed my mind at
the last minute.  I can't wait to stock up on Princess Storms!

Rick Kurtzuba