 Castle / 6037
Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 17:26:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes:
I will post whatever I find out

Great!  I am very interested in this information.  Now, why TLC itself cannot
be more forthcoming with this sort of basic set release information is beyond
me...but thanks for being so helpful yourself, Aaron.

I think some U.S. ebayers are going to be a tad annoyed...and it could have
all been so easily avoided too.

-- Richard