 Castle / 6042
Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 21:11:47 GMT

I see your point, I guess I didn't really feel as though $50 was worth it.  I
only really wanted to make one or two fully equipped guys and I do like the
princess storm torso and the helmet etc, so for me the actual sets looked
better.  I know that buying 5 of each of the 4 sets is a lot more than $50,
and it is a bargain for that many chrome pieces, and for your interests that
many chrome pieces are probably great.  So I wasn't saying that $50 wasn't a
good deal, just that I would rather buy the sets.