 Castle / 6054
Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 15:29:13 GMT

Cool, I like the idea of a paladin. I have been working on a rough design for
a chrome knight, maybe using the plumes from the dragon knights and black
knights series with the feathers on each side of the head and one plume on the
top.  Let me know when you update your site, maybe your design will be better
than mine.

Oh and I didn't really take your post as hostility, so no problems there.

Cya around,
Joe Eisele