 Castle / 6040
Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 18:39:35 GMT

Cool, I am very glad that I did not pay $50 for 5 of each of the chrome
pieces.  I wonder if those people who sold them in the U.S on ebay bought them
in their local supermarket or went to germany for them.  Many of them
auctioned these items with the line "only in germany as far as I know" or
something to that effect so I hope that they did not write that for a few
extra bucks.