 Castle / 6069
Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 23:55:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Joseph Eisele writes:
Wow, I really like some of the stuff you made on your site.

Thanks much.

I never really
thought of using that ninja armor.  It really looks great on the figures.  Too
bad I didn't stock up on them, now I have to figure out which ninja set has
the most armor pieces!

Set #6013 cost $3 and came with one piece.  However, finding one I think will
be hard, although you can find quite a few on brickbay.

I also like the mace, the warhammer and the morning
star.  I came up with a few types of hammers but yours looks really good.

Thanks again.

also wish I had as many of the old style armor pieces as you have, most of
mine were bent or broken during my childhood years so I have like none of
them.

I actually have two more now pieces of the old style armor pieces not shown, as
I just aquired them.  I got them off Brickbay, but you could find some on ebay
if you're willing to spend the money.

Plus, I wasn't around when the classic castle sets came out so I don't
have any of the visors.

All of the classic castle knights I have I've bought in the last year, they
aren't all that rare, if you're willing to pay for em.  I'm not rich, and I'm
actually quite frugal, just not when it comes to my lego obscession.

Its really a shame I didn't collect that many castle
sets when I was young, because now it is the only thing I collect other than
pirates.  I bought too many space and town sets back then and now I don't
really like them.

I kick myself as well for not buying more sets.  I'm 21, so when most of the
best sets came out, I was too young to realize that more than one of any set
was most of the time a good thing.  It was only at the end of the dragon
masters series when I got the idea to buy multiples, and the fright knights
just made me gag.  I didn't buy but three ninja sets, including more than 8
#6013s.  Now there is the Knight's Kingdom.  So far I've bought only a few of
the sets, mainly to get at least one of each figure.  However, in the lego
catalog, you can buy #4811 for $1.19.  Great way to build an army.