 Castle / 6055
Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 16:15:39 GMT

That's very true.  I've never seen another character who looks like Scar.
There are just so many possible combinations of minifig elements!  My main
female character uses parts which are (or were) all quite common, and yet I've
never seen another character that looks anything like her.  I wouldn't worry
too much, Shiri.  (And for the record, it's the torsos and visor helmets I
need lots of, not the head.)

Rick Kurtzuba

Can I see a picture of her? I don't want to copy.