 Castle / 6075
Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 04:02:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bradley Dale writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Can't help but reading this with agony (nothin' personal, Rick)... so now
Princess Storm will become a clone fig, oh dear... <frown>... can't help but
be selfish, this means Scar won't be half as unique as she is. :-(

Scar isn't unique just because of her face.  I still have no idea where you • got
that red hair piece.  I have a lot of minifigures, but I don't have that.

It is available in service pack 5393, which as of several months ago was still
available from S@H. It has one each of red, brown, and black shoulder length
hair like Scar's, 2 each of pony tail hair in those colors, 2 black mens hair,
and a bunch of helmets and hats.

And
the torso you used on Scar hasn't been availible for years, if I remember
correctly (though I do have some).  It seems to be more 1993-era.  Even if I
could get a cheap Storm, I couldn't make Scar because of the hair.  Since you
have used a few hard to find parts, you don't have much to worry about
cloning.

This torso was in a few small Paradisa sets, so shows up all the time in eBay
minifig lots. I must have 10 of them or so.

Frank