 Castle / 6058
Re: Chiefs arm?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 16:23:59 GMT

One last comment: The Knights Kingdom characters confuse me. King Leo
is supposed to be old, but Queen Leonora looks young, like Princess Storms
age. What's up with that?

Did they say Leo is old?  They are probably just careless.  If I wasn't
influenced by catalogs, I would say that Leonara is the princess, and Storm is
just a female knight.  (I might also put Storm on the Bulls side, why not?)
Has there ever been an old female minifigure?  I don't think I've ever seen
one.  Maybe in the Indian Wild West?