 Underground / 212
Re: Chiefs arm?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:31:33 GMT

In lugnet.underground, Sergio Guerra writes:

King Leo
is supposed to be old,

No, King Leo has a white beard.  It doesn't say he's old.  As someone who sees
more and more white at my temples every day (and yet is only 26) I would take a
certain amount of umbrage with the assertion that a white beard means he's
"old".

but Queen Leonora looks young, like Princess Storms
age. What's up with that?

I wouldn't say she looked as young as Princess Storm.  She always looked fairly
matronly to me... but that might be simply because I have always assumed Leo is
the King, Leonora is the Queen, and Storm is the Princess, their daughter.

But, still, I don't think that King Leo and Queen Leonora are all that odd a
couple.  You don't have to look far to find a <ahem> "distinguished" looking
man with a youthful looking woman that are in reality almost the same age.

Or, look at it this way:  To me, Leo looks a lot like Sean Connery.  Sean is
getting on in years now, but he's looked mostly the same for quite a few.  I
don't find it hard to beleive that he'd be married to a woman of similar years
who had managed to retain a large part of her youthful beauty.

eric