 Underground / 203
Re: Chiefs arm?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:06:15 GMT

In lugnet.underground, Sergio Guerra writes:
In lugnet.underground, Nick Cameron writes:
Does anyone have any Idea on why chief has ONE teal arm?

NICK /^:\

Hi,

The teal arm I think is just another attempt to add to the rugged nature(1) of
the rock raiders. Having all the detailed torsos, unshaven figs(2) and those
heavy machinery type vehicles all are things that make the Rock raiders
rugged. I also think it is cybernetic. One thing though, Chief needs more of a
leaders look. He looks like an old geezer in uniform compared to Docs who
looks very much like a leader. But nothing a pair of pirate shoulderpads or a
cape wouldn't fix.

TLC must think that with age comes wisdom. . . and that wisdow is a good
quality i a leader.  king Leo is old (he looks like sean connery) and the
shogun in ninja is old too.  or at least prematurly greying ;)

1. Do they bathe down there? One could really start to stink after fighting
rock monsters daily.
2. It's obvious the males don't shave. What about Jet ? She remembers to apply
lipstick though. :)

Geez, I'd hate to think my rock raiders are a bunch of heroes with bad hygiene.

John