 Underground / 204
203  |  205
Subject:
Complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 16:05:23 GMT

Using a 20% discount I got from helping to save a local Toyworks from
Safeway, I bought the Rock Raiders Headquarters, making me RR Complete.
Though everyone complains a great deal about Juniorization, I like the
rock raiders sets. I particularly like the abundance of colors -teal,
dark grey, orange, and the trans colors, in the wide variety of
different shapes and pieces. Though I missed out on the leaked info for
the 2001 line, I hope they continue to make a few more sets in this
line.

I'm only missing the chief, anyone have a spare?

Matt