 Castle / 6080
Re: Chiefs arm?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:12:37 GMT

Bradley Dale wrote:

One last comment: The Knights Kingdom characters confuse me. King Leo
is supposed to be old, but Queen Leonora looks young, like Princess Storms
age. What's up with that?

Did they say Leo is old?  They are probably just careless.  If I wasn't
influenced by catalogs, I would say that Leonara is the princess, and Storm is
just a female knight.  (I might also put Storm on the Bulls side, why not?)
Has there ever been an old female minifigure?  I don't think I've ever seen
one.  Maybe in the Indian Wild West?

There have been old (or at least presumably old) female minifigs in the
past. The old pigtail hairpiece is available in white (which of course
doesn't absolutely say "old", but generally does). Set 365:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=365_1&v=z

Is one such set. There is also a (Dacta?) minifig set with three of them
(saw it on eBay the other day).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com