 Castle / 6089
Re: Castle Floorplans and other coolness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 20:07:51 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:
Here's a truly obscure shared universe that predates D&D (I know 'cause I was
part of it):

Ooh, showing your age....

http://www.crossover.com/~costik/slobbovia.html

From Greg's Costikyan's article in the long-defunct Different Worlds magazine
(illustrated by me, but they don't appear on-line).

Hmm, web page is slow to load, I'll have to dig out the mag tonight,
what issue (not that there's that many to look through)?. One of these
days, I either need to sell my DW collection (I don't use the mags much
anymore), or get the last issue or two that I never got (by a pretty
close stroke of luck, my subscription ran out just before the mag
folded).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com