 Castle / 6088
Re: Ages of the Royal Minifigures (was Re:Chiefs arm?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 19:48:36 GMT

King Leo might be old or else he has white hair and Queen Leonora is really
his wife. I like your idea of putting Leonora as the Princess ('cause she
looks like Princess Storm's twin sister) and putting Storm on the bad side.
The Bulls Force is weak enough as it is without a castle, why not have Storm?
Besides, having a female as the knight CAPTAIN is a little odd. I have tried
this before, with Space lego and some rock raider figs added to them(no big
sets, just the Hover scout and the RR crew.) I made up that the evil Spyrius
leader invented a mind-control ray and used it on Jet and Axle, the 2 most
skilled rock raiders. Cool, huh? I think so. As for old female minifigs, none
yet. The Indian from wild west is supposed to be a young indian princess.
Besides her, all the indians are male.

--==Sergio==--

How old is Princess Storm (and the others)?