 Castle / 6107
Re: Ages of the Royal Minifigures (was Re:Chiefs arm?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:31:06 GMT

Bradley Dale wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Sergio Guerra writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bradley Dale writes:
How old is Princess Storm (and the others)?

OK, based solely on my perceptions and because I think this is a fun
thread:

Hmmm.
Princess Storm: 15
I agree.  About 14-15.

I think she is around 18-22.  She is coming into her own and reaching
full adulthood.

Richard the Strong: 25
Maybe a bit younger, but not by much.

35-40  This is the King's right hand man.  He is a mentor to John of
Mayne and is just starting to see his own physical prowess lessen when
he considers the vitality of John.  He is also hungry for more political
power.  He secretly has loved the Queen ever since they grew up
together, but he never had the courage to tell her of his feelings
because he did not consider himself worthy.  Ironically, his worthiness
was proven by being the loyal knight of her husband, King Leo.

John of Mayne: 21
Who is he?

24. He's an apprentice to Richard, a little younger, and not skilled in
the ways of the world.  He has a secret infatuation with Princess Storm
which makes him appear foolish at times.  Perhaps Richard sees himself
as a yonger man in John.

King Leo: 30(or 99 LOL)
Nah, Leo is about 40 or 50.

65...he may yet live a long life, but the physical requirements of
battle are weighing on him and he's slowing down a bit.  Thankfully,
Queen Leonora has taken over many of the political and administrative
duties of the kingdom, which allows him some quiet nap time :)

Queen Leonora: 30
Maybe add a few years.  She is Storm's mom, isn't she?

40...she has a matronly appearance and the first bloom of youth has left
her...she is ready to take on the administrative and political tasks of
the kingdom.  She is wary of Richard and his slow climb in the political
arena...unsure of whether he is an ally or foe.  She is also attracted
to him in a strange way, but now feels she must concentrate on managing
the kingdom and making sure she wields her power effectively.

Cedric the Bull: 30
Or a bit older.

Weezil:15
Weezil is basically an evil Timmy.  How old is Timmy supposed to be?  Your
guess is probably close.

Gilbert the Bad:25
Gilbert is th eye-patch guy, right?  I've never really thought about his age.

This is my guess. Anyone have anything different?

--==Sergio==--

I don't know about the bad guys...they're probably all a little older
though :)

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu