 Castle / 6122
6121  |  6123
Subject:
Vice King(was Re: Ages of the Royal Minifigures (was Re:Chiefs arm?))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 21:52:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:

30 and a gray beard?  More like 50 or over.

Weeeeeeelll.... possibly as young as 40-45, I could say.

Us folk up in that range ourselves have a better feel for that.  Saying he is
only 50 is giving him the benefit of that doubt as it is.

Yeah, an old man couldnt get on a horse & fight! By the way, lego shows the
king on a horse with a sword, but I thought kings were lazy & didn't want to
risk their life? An 90+ year old would get killed on the battlefield before he
could say "Ooooh, what a big arrow coming my way!". When he is killed who is
king?