 Castle / 6085
Re: Castle Floorplans and other coolness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 17:29:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
In my search for information about shared universe stories, I came upon
a couple interesting sites:

The first, and most interesting to this group is:

http://www.hut.fi/~vesanto/link.useful/maps/castles.html

Which is a bibliography of resources for castle floorplans. It has a few
web links, but is mostly a bibliography of actual books.

The other site is:

http://www.borderzone.com/TWhistory1.htm

Which is a history of Borderlands, a shared universe setting aimed at
teens. It sounds interesting, and I have bookmarked it for later in
depth perusal,

Here's a truly obscure shared universe that predates D&D (I know 'cause I was
part of it):

http://www.crossover.com/~costik/slobbovia.html

From Greg's Costikyan's article in the long-defunct Different Worlds magazine
(illustrated by me, but they don't appear on-line).

Bruce