 Castle / 6026
Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 18:32:38 GMT

I had that very same problem with Princess Storm... hmmmm

In lugnet.castle, Rick Kurtzuba writes:
I recently purchased King Leo's Castle and was disappointed to find the Queen
Leonora head the victim of a dire printing error.  Her face was a complete
mess.  The eyes, lips, and hair were all blurred and ran into each other.  I
called LEGO and they sent a replacement right away...but it had the same
problem!  Before I request a replacement for the replacement, I want to ask:
has anybody here had the same problem?

Rick Kurtzuba