 Castle / 6028
Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 22:30:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
Well, you see, I wanted to build this trap for my little brother using a
stake filled pit. I wanted to test it first, but of course I didn't want
to get hurt myself, so I dropped a large rock into it, and darn it, I
broke about 20 spears...

LOL... yeah, I just wanted to, um, umm, ummm... cut some... cardboard... for
this art project I'm working on... yeah... and my x-acto knife *accidently*
scraped the mike off the Jet head that just happened to be around... ooops ;-)

(Actually, that's more or less the excuse a guy in 7th grade art class used
when his x-acto knife somehow [not stabbed, it was just a surface cut] my
arm... heh... and the thing is, my school actually believed him... did I tell
that story already? ;-)

-Shiri