 Castle / 4667
Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 18:50:47 GMT

Most of my peasants carry around goblets, because supposedly the government
over them has been taxing them so hard they all became drunkards to ease the
pain.

So i've built a few bars and a few dilapidated shacks, too. No pics yet, sorry.

I would say that at nightime a few peasants would have some torches. I can
also see nothing wrong with some spears. Maybe they went hunting. Maybe they
are part of the neighborhood watch ;)

In lugnet.castle, Sonny Sidhu writes:

I've started to create a peasant population with all these spare Qui-Gong,
Anakin, Jar-Jar, and Majisto torso's.  The only problem is, other than the
pitchfork, which is harder to find than hen's teeth (I only have one), I'm
stuck as to what other items my peasants can carry around on their daily
activities.  Goblets would make them appear to be drunkards, and weapons
would make them too hostile.  Suggestions?

Well, here's an idea: use the capes of Qui-Gon or Obi-Wan (Maybe even a
Darth) as bundles of cloth. I've used these, either crumpled a bit or just
precariously placed on the hands of peasants. Maybe these could be used on a
clothesline, as well... Has anyone built dilapidated peasant shacks into
their towns? Any pictures?

Sonny

--
I wanna be an AFOL when I grow up!!!