 Castle / 4548
Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 01:20:27 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:
Hm. I had a thought that some peasants might be leading a horse, not riding
but leading one. Not that I know how that'd work...

I made a couple of pack horses using the Adventurer backpacks.
Put the solid backs (1x2 brick & plate) into the horse's back,
and then hang a backpack off of each side.  I have a tiny caravan
consisting of a goldsmith and his guards that uses this design.

sakura @ mediaone.net             Jeff Johnston              jeffj @ io.com
LEGO Page (Set Reviews & MOCs): http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 3/29/2000
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m