 Castle / 4555
Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 15:20:32 GMT

In article <Fu2A3r.4Hn@lugnet.com>, Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:
Why aren't bows and arrows OK? I'd think they're easier to handle than a
crossbow, not to mention that a lot of peasants knew how to handle them
(doesn't mean they're any good at it ;-)

Only gripe I've got with a bow and arrow is that there's always an arrow
nocked and drawn. Peasants may have known how to use a bow and arrow,
but they generally didn't wander through town with an arrow ready to
let fly. :)

I'd like to see bows without pre-nocked arrows, come to think of it... :)

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <