 Castle / 4668
Re: BRICKFEST; Castle wall components
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 20:21:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, Richard W. Schamus writes:
During a discussion with Shiri Dori recently, I brought up that I would be
bringing my castle wall components, (the ones that can be seen on my site,
[check below for the url],) to BRICKFEST. I made an open invitation for her to
create her own modular pieces to add to a castle wall/walled city set up. She
unfortunately is unable to do so, as all her gray pieces are used up.

Oh, scratch that. I managed to gang up some gray pieces and am working on my
modular piece right now! :-)

So, any piece is a good piece. Bring one or ten, it will be one more thing we
can all crow about, the largest multi-owned/created single structure.

Yep, I agree! This is gonna be fun, I hope more people join in!

-Shiri

XFUT .org.us.wamalug