Re: BRICKFEST; Castle wall components
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 01:59:26 GMT

In lugnet.build.arch, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.org.us, Richard W. Schamus writes:
During a discussion with Shiri Dori recently, I brought up that I would be
bringing my castle wall components, (the ones that can be seen on my site,
[check below for the url],) to BRICKFEST. I made an open invitation for her • to
create her own modular pieces to add to a castle wall/walled city set up. She
unfortunately is unable to do so, as all her gray pieces are used up.

Oh, scratch that. I managed to gang up some gray pieces and am working on my
modular piece right now! :-)

So, any piece is a good piece. Bring one or ten, it will be one more thing we
can all crow about, the largest multi-owned/created single structure.

Yep, I agree! This is gonna be fun, I hope more people join in!

-Shiri

XFUT .org.us.wamalug

Great, I hope you post pictures so that others can see that even you can come
up with something, given your limited piece count. I'm hoping you are gonna be
a great inspiration to others out there who are coming to BrickFest, and want
to bring Castle MOC that are more than just stand alone items, and definately
not the JR'ized stuff coming out of TLC right now.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
BRICKFEST IN THE NATION'S CAPITOL JUNE 9-11!!!!!!
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****