Re: BRICKFEST; Castle wall components
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 13:53:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Shiri Dori writes:
One fun afternoon later, I'm done with one section...

It's 32 studs across, and 19.3 studs high (at the highest point).

LMKWYT!

Shiri,

Excellent wall section!!!  Unfortunatly there is just to much going on in my
life at the moment to be able to make it down for the fest in D.C.  I would
like to go but I just don't think I can.

I will be looking forward to all your pictures.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: