Re: BRICKFEST; Castle wall components
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 02:12:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Shiri Dori writes:
One fun afternoon later, I'm done with one section...

It's 32 studs across, and 19.3 studs high (at the highest point).

LMKWYT!

-Shiri

In lugnet.org.us, Richard W. Schamus writes:
So, any piece is a good piece. Bring one or ten, it will be one more thing • we
can all crow about, the largest multi-owned/created single structure.

Wow! That was quick with the posting. It looks fabulous!! Just what I was
talking about. My BFF, 6074, modified for use with the component system is
done. It dosen't look much differant from what the normal BFF looks like, but
it works with my new system. I'm working on my converted 6059 right now. I
hope it turns out as well. I'm withholding picts of new stuff, because I'm
encouraging people to register and come to the Fest to see for themselves, and
because I already have pictures of other components on my site.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
BRICKFEST IN THE NATION'S CAPITOL JUNE 9-11!!!!
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****