 Castle / 6013
6012  |  6014
Subject:
what the heck turrets are these?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 01:35:20 GMT

I've been slogging through putting together a Fire Breathing Fortress using
Brickshelf scans (not easy with all those black pieces), and I got to the top
part with those one-piece turrets, and I discover that I don't have two of the
ones needed...all mine are of one shape, and the instructions show two with a
slanted front, with three studs on that slant. This page:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6082/6082-19.html

Are these common? Why isn't there a partsref #? What other sets had them?  AND
WHY DON'T I HAVE ANY?

Joseph