 Castle / 6092
6091  |  6093
Subject:
Saddles in 6056 Dragon Wagon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:41:17 GMT

Hi all,

I'm just trying to complete a 6056 Dragon Wagon from a garage sale pile,
and I think I have all the pieces except that I'm not sure if there's a
second horse saddle. There are 2 horses, and one yellow saddle shown on
the near side of the cart in the instructions, but I can't tell if
there's supposed to be a saddle for the other horse hanging on the other
side of the cart, and if so what color it is. Anyone know?

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
Open Air Market: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-mrkt.htm