 CAD / *29825 (-100)
  Orion's LDraw Website has Moved

Hi all, I've moved all my Lego related stuff to a new subdomain on my website. The new URL is: (URL) update all the bookmarks and hyperlinks accordingly -Orion (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Monkeypede

Quick followup with more notes: I have MLCad set to be my default program to load LDraw files. It works just fine with opening files on my hard drive, but it will fail to open the file when LUGNET passes it 'ldraw.cgi.' Is this an MLCad problem? (I (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Monkeypede

Todd - This is an old topic, and I came across it cause I was browsing for models posted on the groups. It brings up a concern of mine - the CAD DAT groups and file associations/extensions in Windows. I'm a bit rusty on MIME-types in Win2K, cause I (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Help with MegaPOV settings

(...) I'm not suprised at all that higher resolution is better. More accurate information to work with. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LPub Difficulties

(...) Hi Peter, Thanks for all the good info. What version of Windows are you running on? If you send me your DATs, I can try to run them here. Also send me your config.lpb from the LPub install directory. Kevin <snip> (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  LPub Difficulties

This may well be something very simple, but I'm not finding it. I'm trying out LPub for the first time. I had LDraw and MLCAD and had created a number of .ldr files which I wanted to run through LPub. Today I downloaded and installed POV-RAY, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Lego colors measured using a Pantone spectrometer...

(...) Hi Steve (and everybody else who is interested), I think I can answer that question. However, before I do I will explain why I can. The week before Richard posted his result, I compared some bricks and plates with a PANTONE book, so my results (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

  MLCAD 3 is the fire.

I just downloaded MLCad after a long hiatus and I love the new version. I'm particularly having fun with the Minifig Generator. Given the amount of time I spent with the old system, matching decimals, I prefer this method just as much. With a little (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) for the student. The only reason I wrote it was to prevent annoying comments from my editor because he doesn't have a clue on how to run a command line. IMHO LSynth GUI provides no added value beyond the annoyance prevention, but I started on (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub extendability

(...) Hi Jack, I appreciate your input. No need to leave. I guess the only reason I thought it would be good is for non-power users. Give them one stop shopping. LPub already has pretty big external program dependency list. I've spent a lot of time (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Q? part 4626.dat stud spacing

Hello all, I am thinking that part 4626.dat may have the stud-to-stud spacing too close together. Nice piece. Thanks. later, James Mathis (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HD4J8p.wEF@lugnet.com... [ ... snippped ... ] (...) From your discussion on how LPub operates, it generates a lot more files than I realized (I never thought about generating the .dat (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> wrote in message news:HD4uy9.204w@lugnet.com... (...) I played around with it and thought it was pretty neat for how few lines of Tcl it was. I'd wager the existing LPub GUI could definitiely be done in (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) Yeah, I noticed the tcl/tk version of the LSynth GUI didn't get too many comments. (URL) you had any thoughts on how to make the LPub GUI portable? It's a bit heftier than the LSynth GUI, but it's probably doable in tcl/tk. Don (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Making screenshots

(...) that's the point! OS like win2000 or XP uses a title bar with millions of shades of blue or whatever color you might use. this messes up the color table when you start to convert your 16 million-color-files. your BMP uses, say 20-30 colors for (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Are people using LD4DModeler?

(...) I had problems with the directX 8.1 and couldn't get the prog running. w. (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch

(...) it's not part of the template. I'll send you screenshots what is missing beside this. w. (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: LPub extendability

Kevin, Let me preface my response by saying I'm a programmer, but with zero socket or plug-in experience; I've never had a need to do either. Now the reason I've de-lurked: you've suggested a couple times that you would incorporate useful code into (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Are people using LD4DModeler?

Hi Roland, Thanks for the great program. I am not a hard-core user (no time/adequate projecs for now), but I do know it fairly well and would encourage you to continue its development. I've also been peddling it in the Brickfilms forum (where you (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

  LPub extendability

In attempt to flesh out the LPub extension facilities, I thought I'd describe how LPub works. LPub is two parts, a GUI that lets you modify global attributes used when generating building instructions, and the processes to create the building (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Making screenshots

(...) Paint Shop Pro is definitely good, another two worth checking out are: GIMP for win32 (a port of the most famous Linux graphics app) and Pixia, which is more like Painter (Gimp is more photoshop). Both are freeware (and maybe even open source) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Making screenshots

(...) my (...) Cool. I am translating manually in VC++ because when I edit the rc file it messes up and then the whole file when you delete so much as a comma, colon or quote. I am nearing completion though and very busy finetuning... :-) (...) not? (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Making screenshots

(...) I made czech translation. I started just for fun, than I realized it could be useful. Now I'm translating just to see it complete, as there are (in my opinion) five or ten lego fans in whole country. So now I hope that when Michael will make (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) I've tried to outline some of the interface on (URL) think that both topics are relevent now. The protocol is easier to lock down than the extensibility, because that will be forever growing and changing. (...) Is anyone out there interested (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) I'm not sure what the advantage to this would be. The POV rendering already consumes 100% of your computer for hours, if not days. More clients would just make things worse. What you really want is for LPub to do distributed image rendering (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) Thanks for the wonderful suggestion Wayne. (...) I'll go for the language neutral socket solution. (...) I'll only allow one connection though, at least until I reorganize my data. <snip> (...) At first my head started spinning through all (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) I disagree. (...) Yes. I can see the need for the name of the generated file at each post processing step. Did you want a list of *all* the files generated for a given entire model as well? (...) Good. This is the kind of stuff I envisioned (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Are people using LD4DModeler?

(...) I am trying to use it. The program seemed rather intimidating until I read your good tutorial. At the moment I can't continue because the 3d view is broken. There's just a blank grey screen. Also, when it does work the image is rather fuzzy. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Making screenshots

(...) working What language did you translate. I am doing Dutch now. :-) (...) appears (...) decided (...) completely (...) I suggest you save all your pictures in the BMP format of Paint and then convert the to Gifs with another program. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch

Hi Michael, In the normal English version the Extrasbar does not have a caption. Where can I find that? Jaco (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Making screenshots

(...) I will surely try! Thanks a lot Robert (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Making screenshots

(...) Well, the built in screen capture stuff under windows, is not the greatest, I would suggest you find a graphics program that will do the job alot better, and use it, rather than M$ Paint to edit them. Jasco Software, has a neat little (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Making screenshots

Hi there! I have one question. I recently finished translation of MLCad language dll and now I am working on translation of on-line help (or whatever it it) (It's help which appears after pressing F1 key). This help is full of .gif screenshots, so I (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: LDraw Help Desk Tutorials (Was Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?)

(...) The files were design primarly to be provided to users via a .zip file via email. The files are small enough for that. =) I'm been provided them to people on an individual bases so that they NEED not be online to "read" them. -AHui LDraw Help (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) That fits you to a T. LOL! ;-) -Tim (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) rofl. I know a few people like that. (...) That sounds like an opinion to me. And it fits my credo: "Never take what's offered. If given the choice between A or B, demand C". Steve (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 1381 Vampire Crypt figs (and garlic tile)

(...) I believe those codes are alright. The garlic could be any of these, but I'd go with 3068bpdf - to match up with the vampire. Steve (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: 9V Train Track Curves ?

(...) You've got LDAO going now, right? After our email this weekend? Steve (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: LDraw Help Desk Tutorials (Was Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?)

(...) Cool. We can also host them on LDraw.org when the site gets back online, or at the very least link to them from the Help Desk. I'm not going to worry about them not fitting the style sheet, since it would be quite a bit of work to convert them (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  LDraw Help Desk Tutorials (Was Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?)

(...) They have know of the files for several months now. I talked to them prior to uploading them to ensure that they did not get deleted. But alas water under the bridge... I've moved all the LDraw development stuff to my website under my control. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Java 3D app ready for Mac LDraw?

(...) Expect progress to be slow. I'm over-committed without this. But, I'd really like to see it happen. And, I don't think the programming is going to be very ugly. (...) I expect that extending the AoI interface will be simpler. A rendering (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Java 3D app ready for Mac LDraw?

(...) Cool, glad someone paid attention :-) Please keep us up to date on your progress. My lack of programming skills will show through here -- but is it theoretically possible to build a LEGO CAD friendly interface over AoI's rendering engine? I've (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Java 3D app ready for Mac LDraw?

(...) Someone mentioned AoI a while back. At the additional prompting, I downloaded the app (and the source and docs) and started researching what would be needed. Simple reading and writing of ldr files seems pretty straightforward. I have been in (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) Agreed. It does seem a bit silly to spend all this time discussing languages and protocols when we don't even know what LPUB features will be accessed by said languages and protocols. (...) I'm not sure how you can have those doubts when we (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) Don: No matter what stategy is taken, there needs to be a documentation effort to describe what features of LPub are going to be provided for extensibility. This is true irrespective of whether a particular scripting language is selected (e.g. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?

(...) -Tim (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?

(...) I believe it's brickshelf's policy to delete executables and unviewable files automatically. I think it's trustworthy and dependable if you use it according to the terms it's meant to be used. (...) I put the latest version of complete.exe on (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?

(...) AHAHHAHA!!! BRICKSHELF MODERATORS DELETE THEM!!!! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I have to leave right now and will be back by 10PM CST online. I will set tp the files somewhere that WILL NOT delete them. The earliest the files will be up is tomorrow (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Status for the LDraw.org server

My server hosting LDraw.org will be off-line for a while more (maybe only until tomorrow), while a friend of mine upgrades the hardware (much needed extra disk) and software (to Debian stable). I will announce it here, when the machine is back (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

  Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?

(...) FYI, I just tried it and recieved a file not found error for the installer files. Also could you post the latest complete.exe on that page. The link there points to the LDRAW site. Thanks Jimmy (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) Yeah, but don't define yet another new protocol. Go with a simple protocol that already exists like XML-RPC. (URL) don't much simpler than that. Plus if you look at the implementations page you'll see that tcl, perl, java, and just about (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch

(...) :-( indeed :-) (...) them (...) That I have noticed. It would be very nice though to get that translated aswell. I also did a "translation" on the MLCad.grp file. Jaco (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?

(...) Try now... took longer to upload than expected. Sorry about that. -Ahui LDraw Help Desk (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?

(...) Those should be the latest versions. LDraw 0.27 and Complete 2003-01. Steve (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?

(...) I would, but that page is unavailable, too. :( Mike (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?

(...) Thanks to the moderators at brickshelf. The files have been DELETED! Please use ONLY the link below which is ON my website. I'm getting real "freaking" tired of getting stuff delete from brickshelf! (...) (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?

(...) Thank you for posting the file but it is not neccesary. As the LDraw Help Desk Coordinator I have made provisions for emergencies like this. Anyone that wants LDraw can find it at the following location: (URL) Download the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) oooh - I like this :) not to mention, it allows LPub to work in "server mode", for multiple clients. I'll write the perl implementation for it :) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) Kevin: Before you choose between Tcl and Perl, you might want to broaden your focus a little. Neither Tcl nor Perl are particularly good extensibility languages, even though Tcl was ostensibly designed as an extensibility language. My first (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) I want to make one thing clear.... The embedded scripting is for the power users... As power users develop new ideas I will encorporate them into LPub in a way that the novice does not require the novice to be an expert. LPub is powerful, yet (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?

(...) I hope it all goes well. I've posted Ldraw027.exe and a complete.exe on my yahoo site. You should be able to get to it here (URL) version has a 2/18/02 date on it, but it is the latest I could find. If anyone has the current one I'ld be happy (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Hmm, I'm sorry but there are no terms ... that is hardcoded :-( There are some other texts as well which are hardcoded. I'll try to get them out in the next release. Michael "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

I asked an old friend (non-LEGO person) about his preferences, and much to my suprise, he had no opinion. I was at a loss for words, because he *always* has an opinion. He suggests that I do both :^) Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) a quick search didn't pull any up, but it was very quick :) [snip] (...) heh. we could start an editor war, or a browser war, if you like instead? :) (...) (URL) Dan Boger dan@peeron.com (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch

Hi Michael, Where can I find the terms for Other Parts, Models and Favorites in the Parts Group configuration? Jaco (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

"Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message news:20030408192657....ron.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] This would be an interesting statistic to know. I wonder how one might find this out. Somewhere on the web there has (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDraw Viewer 0.5 bugs

Andrew, I noticed a few problems when I went to play with LDV 0.5. Start LDV Click cancel at initial open model dialog Select "New" LDV crashes Start LDV open a model using initial open model dialog Select "New" LDV crashes Start LDV Click cancel at (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) I figured you weren't, but, wouldn't a rough estimate of who uses what *within* the community help? Just a thought. -Tim (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) but I'm not talking about LDraw.org users, nor am I talking about LUGNET users. Some things, a poll isn't the right answer to :) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) That could be another LDraw.org web poll, or a LUGNET poll... -Tim (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) I believe you can write unreadable code in any language - perl perhaps makes it easy for you, but it also lets you write extreamly readable readable code - just a matter of style. [snip] (...) I don't know - that's up to Kevin to decide. I (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HD1BFD.1D64@lugnet.com... (...) It looks like you have all of the ones I can think of. Being able to control all of the settings that are available from the GUI is top of the list. It (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

"Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message news:20030408155024....ron.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Not just over the phone, live and in person as well. More powerful does not always mean something s better. Perl allows people to do a lot of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

Dan and Mike, <snip> Any feedback on what I outlined for scripting interface and such? Kevin (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.7 Released

Hi Kevin, Thanks for all of your hard work on this program! I downloaded the new version last night, and noticed during installation that the version number shown on the first splash screen was for 2.1.0.6. -Joel (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) it's true that Tcl is probably easier to read and support, over the phone. Perl is more powerful, and therefor harder to understand what a user is trying to do in his code. I'm not sure this would be an issue for LPub though. [snip] (...) perl (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HD11Aq.CBL@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) My personal prefeence would be Tcl. I think it is a better scripting solution for CAD tools than Perl is. I have worked with (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) perl, of course :) and if you know perl, and not Tcl, I think you should go with what you know. (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Embedded language support in LPub

Hi All, LPub fans may be aware that I'm planning on adding scripting language support into LPub to let the *power* users do what they want, including prototyping new features that may someday be incorporated directly into LPub. The idea behind (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch

Thanks! I will do my best to translate these screens too. Jaco (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?

(...) I messed up the SSH and HTTP servers so much that the machine had to be taken off-line to get a (much needed anyway) system upgrade. I hope it will be back on-line tonight, but I can't say for sure. Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  LPub 2.1.0.7 Released

Hi All, I only posted this to announce, but thought wiser. I've released LPub 2.1.0.7 for general use. It contains a few new minor features, but more importantly there are fixes to the combination of rotation steps and buffer exchange, as well as (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  What happened to www.ldraw.org?

It seems to be dead for a while now :-( Are there any mirrors out there? Because people are asking all the time now ... Michael (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Another LPub request/suggestion

(...) Hey, since you're planning on using tcl for lpub, perhaps it makes sense to convert the lsynth GUI into a portable tcl/tk app. I haven't done any tcl/tk in years, but I took a quick stab at it. (URL) still needs some work to get the log to (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 8458 Silver Champion Render

(...) Hi Orion, Looks very good! Dunno if you have an image-editor but if you lighten the midtones it looks much better. There is a lot of detail in the picture, it's just a bit dark. BTW if you render it on level 2 it will look just as good but (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch

Hi Jaco, "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HCyn2v.1HFJ@lugnet.com... (...) This one is recerved for future use. It would blend out a thing which is not implemented for exports yet. On drawings MLCad can high-light (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  What's up with www.ldraw.org?

What's up with www.ldraw.org? I have not been able to reach it for a couple of days now?! I only get DNS error. -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Ldraw Parts Files

No rush, I understand the dark things that happen when computers go bad. I was just curious if there was a mirror. Thanks again. Jimmy (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Ldraw Parts Files

(...) Optimist! But yes. I hope that the web server will be back on-line before seven o'clock (Copenhagen time), i.e. in about an hour. If not, it may be as late as tomorrow evening, before the web server is back on-line again. Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Another LPub request/suggestion

(...) <snip> (...) I like the word because for me it implies that others can develop such "plugin" things. (...) I like perl syntax better, but I really think that the Tcl solution is much more lightweight. (...) Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldraw Parts Files

(...) Hi - There are a few mirrors for the critical files, but I'm not at home right now and don't have an easy way of finding them. LDraw.org should be up within a few hours. Apologies for the inconvenience. -Tim (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Another LPub request/suggestion

(...) Kevin, I wondering if you were going to notice the usage of the word "plugin"! This sounds great! Can't wait to start hacking around with TCL! Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - B.I. Portal (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Ldraw Parts Files

Of course the weekend that the ldraw site has some headaches is also the weekend that I decide to rebuild my PC and don't have a copy of the ldraw programs and the latest part files. Does anyone have them or is there a mirror site out there? Thanks. (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Another LPub request/suggestion

Hi All, Jake, thanks for the label suggestion. I'm going to release LPub with the fixes and new features indicated in /www.lugnet.com/cad/dec/1527. This will get a few major fixes and features out there for people to use. The next development step (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw.org down?

(...) Sort of. The HTTP and SSH daemons are off-line. The SMTP daemon is still on-line. Hopefully the problem will be solved tonight or tomorrow. Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Hello All - I'm Still Here ...

Good to hear! Personally I (finally) started translating MLCad to Dutch. I could occosionally have some help with that. The people at lugnet.loc.nl are a great help, but I have some technical questions I will post here. All the best Michael! (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Translating MLCad to Dutch

Hi folks, I'd like some input on the following: In the screen Export File(s) (File > Export) there is an option: Ignore previous part indication What does that do? And to the Dutch people: what would the proper translation be? Another thing is Post (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Hello All - I'm Still Here ...

Hi, I'm sorry that I didn't respond the last view months but work worked out realy hard. I've got many many work in job as employe but also when working for my own company. I'm currently still working for a customer, until at least end of April. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  *** LDView Version 1.9.11 Released ***

LDView version 1.9.11 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) highlights of version 1.9.11 include: Added ability to have LDView draw just edge lines Added ShowAllType5 and ShowType5ControlPoints (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad) !

  Re: LDraw.org down?

(...) Since Friday, www.ldraw.org has been refusing (my, and I assume others') attempts to look at hosted pages via http. However, I wouldn't say that it is down, because during that time it has been (and still is) responsive to pinging. -- TWS (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact