 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 403
402  |  404
Subject:
LDraw Viewer 0.5 bugs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 19:52:58 GMT

Andrew,

I noticed a few problems when I went to play with LDV 0.5.

Start LDV
Click cancel at initial open model dialog
Select "New"
LDV crashes

Start LDV
open a model using initial open model dialog
Select "New"
LDV crashes

Start LDV
Click cancel at initial open model dialog
press "command+i" before selecting brick
LDV crashes

Models created by LDV cannot be read by LDGLite for OS X but can be read
by BrickDraw 3D. This looks like a LDGLite Unix vs Mac end of line
character problem. I went to see if MLCad could open the files, but
apparently I ininstalled MLCad on my Virtual PC. Oh, L3P does parse LDV
files into pov files without a problem.

Feature idea: use option keys to set colors
"option+w" = white
"option+r" = red
"option+a" = black
"option+u" = blue
option+n = brown
etc...

I thought about emailing this to you, but since one of the problems
involves LDGLite (maybe) I thought I whould post it here.

Chris