 CAD / 9646
Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 04:30:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jimmy Figiel writes:
I hope it will be back on-line tonight, but I can't say for sure.

I hope it all goes well.

I've posted Ldraw027.exe and a complete.exe on my yahoo site.  You should be
able to get to it here

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/jimmyfigiel/lst?.dir=/Public/Ldraw&.view=l

The version has a 2/18/02 date on it, but it is the latest I could find.

If anyone has the current one I'ld be happy to post it.

Thank you for posting the file but it is not neccesary.  As the LDraw Help
Desk Coordinator I have made provisions for emergencies like this.

Anyone that wants LDraw can find it at the following location:

1) Download the ldraw_installer_bw03.zipsec file
2) Raname the file to ldraw_installer_bw03.zip
3) Unzip using the password "ldraw" (no quotes)
4) Read the .HTM file and follow the instructions to download LDraw.
(This version of LDraw is NOT on the LDraw.org serves, excalty for this reason).

If your prefer to see the .htm online then visit this page:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/tmp/ldraw/installer_ver_bw03.htm

-AHui
LDraw Help Desk