 CAD / 9657
Re: LDraw Help Desk Tutorials (Was Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 03:16:07 GMT

You can now find the installer and other tutorials at:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_ldraw/ldraw.htm

Note tha the install files are NOT all up yet.  By tomorrow morning they
should be on-line.

Cool.

We can also host them on LDraw.org when the site gets back online, or at the
very least link to them from the Help Desk. I'm not going to worry about
them not fitting the style sheet, since it would be quite a bit of work to
convert them over! (unless someone else wants to do that) ;-)

-Tim

The files were design primarly to be provided to users via a .zip file via
email.  The files are small enough for that. =)

I'm been provided them to people on an individual bases so that they NEED
not be online to "read" them.

-AHui
LDraw Help Desk