 CAD / 9652
Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 15:54:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jimmy Figiel writes:
Try now... took longer to upload than expected. Sorry about that.
-Ahui
LDraw Help Desk

FYI, I just tried it and recieved a file not found error for the installer
files.

AHAHHAHA!!!  BRICKSHELF MODERATORS DELETE THEM!!!!  AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

I have to leave right now and will be back by 10PM CST online.  I will set
tp the files somewhere that WILL NOT delete them.  The earliest the files
will be up is tomorrow morning.

I apologize for this delay but I have not come to realize that I can no
longer trust or depend of Brickshelf.  (This statement is mine and not LDraw's)

Also could you post the latest complete.exe on that page.  The link there
points to the LDRAW site.

I could but I'm not sure I have the latest version of complete.  I think all
I got it the last upgrade parts list.  Let me check.

-AHui
LDraw Help Desk