 CAD / Development / 8676
Re: Embedded language support in LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 13:42:42 GMT

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 01:25:38PM +0000, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
  I've not really decided if the scripting language will be perl or Tcl.  I
have started working on the capabilities the scripting language needs (the
interface between your scripts and LPub's C++ code.)  I've outlined some of
the ideas in http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dev/~1527 for those who want to
review and feedback.

  Feedback on the choice of perl or Tcl is also welcome.  I much prefer
perl's scripting syntax over Tcl's, plus I know perl.

perl, of course :)  and if you know perl, and not Tcl, I think you
should go with what you know.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com