 CAD / 9644
Re: LPub 2.1.0.7 Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 16:55:32 GMT

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for all of your hard work on this program!  I downloaded the new
version last night, and noticed during installation that the version number
shown on the first splash screen was for 2.1.0.6.

-Joel

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague writes:
Hi All,

I only posted this to announce, but thought wiser.

I've released LPub 2.1.0.7 for general use.  It contains a few new minor
features, but more importantly there are fixes to the combination of
rotation steps and buffer exchange, as well as "previous step color scaling"
combined with CLEAR and BUFEXCHG options.

You can track LPub's progress using www.lugnet.com/cad/dev/~1527, LPub's
page for tracking bug reports, enhancement requests, bug fixes and
enhancement development.

You can get LPub from my website http://www.users.qwest.net/~kclague/LPub.

For thos of you who don't know, LPub is a member of the LDraw CAD family
of tools.  LPub automates the process of creating Building Instruction
images using L3P and POV-Ray.

Kevin