 CAD / MLCad / 1608
1607  |  1609
Subject:
Making screenshots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 07:48:20 GMT

Hi there!

I have one question.
I recently finished translation of MLCad language dll and now I am working
on translation of on-line help (or whatever it it) (It's help which appears
after pressing F1 key). This help is full of .gif screenshots, so I decided
to grab screenshots from my - translated version to have them accurate.
Okay. I did (using print screen button), than I started Paintbrush and
pasted it, than some clipping and finally saved as .gif (original is gif
too). And now you can see - the pictures are awful! Colors are completely
wrong!. Do you have any idea what to do?

thanks in advance
                   Robert