 CAD / MLCad / 1602
Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 18:35:58 GMT

Hi Jaco,

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:HCyn2v.1HFJ@lugnet.com...
Hi folks,

I'd like some input on the following:

In the screen Export File(s) (File > Export) there is an option:

Ignore previous part indication

This one is recerved for future use. It would blend out a thing which is not
implemented for exports yet. On drawings MLCad can high-light parts added
from the last step to the current. I guess the explanation is anyway wrong
since this should be better called "New part indication". The name was taken
from the fact that MLCad actually grays or darkens the old parts, while it
draws the parts added with its original colors.
Future releases will support this part high-light when exporting models too.
Checking this checkbox would prevent MLCad from doing so.

What does that do? And to the Dutch people: what would the proper
translation be?

Maybe a translation for "New part indication".

Another thing is Post Processor Configuration.
I do not know that either and I could use some help.

This is one of the more complex features of MLCad. When a ldraw-file has
been created by the export process it executes one post processor after the
other. This way you can automate the process of generating pov-ray images of
each building step.
In the first post-processor stage you would call a ldraw-to-povray
converter, in the second step pov-ray itself.

"Enabled" turns on the post processing stage itself - thus tells MLCad to
run the post-processor specified with "Path". "Path" is the full path and
file name of the program to run. "Parameters" are used to build the command
line for the program to run. "Command Type" tells MLCad that you are
actually calling a MS-DOS based program rather than a windows program. The
last one is experimental because during testing I found out that some
programms need this checkbox while others do not. The difference is just how
MLCad starts the programm.

A description about that can be found in the MLCad help files as well.

Parameter examples can be viewed in Export2.gif of the help files.

Tnx.
Jaco

You are welcome,
   Michael