 CAD / Development / 8673
Re: Another LPub request/suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 21:16:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague writes:
The next development step will be to add Tcl script language support
to LPub.

Hey, since you're planning on using tcl for lpub, perhaps it makes
sense to convert the lsynth GUI into a portable tcl/tk app.  I haven't
done any tcl/tk in years, but I took a quick stab at it.

  http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/lsynth/lsynth/

It still needs some work to get the log to appear, but otherwise it
appears to function.

Don