  *79859 (-100)
  FS : Two castle sets - 6075 & 6048

FS : Two castle sets - 6075 & 6048 Both are 95% complete. Both are boxed Both come with instructions 6048 Majisto's Magical Workshop 6075 Wolfpack Tower $35 (ono) for both (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS : 2 Boxed Town sets - 6397 & 6389

Both a boxed, complete & with instructions. 6397 - Gas N' Wash Express ($45 ono) 6389 - Fire Control Center ($50 ono) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 2000 Technic

(...) hope not. I look forward to the three Star Wars Technic sets, the 8457 Power Puller looks interesting, and maybe the 8307 Stunt Race will prove to be some fun, but... Where are the BIG Technic sets? At least we have the 8448 car this year... (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: Scout memory map and variable extraction

Bert, I'm not sure that there is much more to be figured out. I think that everything we might need is now known. Am I wrong? By the way, I've enjoyed your web pages for quite a while. Thanks for the nice work. I'm impressed with how good your (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Looking for # 6339

Hi, thanks to everybody who wrote me. We found one in ebay, germany for about 50$. It arrived yesterday. So I proofed it in the evening (when Kevin was in Bed) and it as complete - with the exception of the poster - but he doesn't know about it and (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

  Bra BASIC-askar?

Vilka BASIC/FREESTYLE-askar är bra att bunkra upp med om man ska bygga en stad? Fönster, dörrar osv finns ju i separata askar, men klossar är svårare att få tag i. Jag tänker då på 1*n-klossar att ha i väggar osv. Det finns en "husask", 3040, men (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Willys Jeep (MPD)

(...) Probably complete enough for an official release, unless I have made any fatal mistakes. (...) Because I'm avaiting a clarification of the legal terms of the parts library before I'm subimitting any more parts. (...) Sure, go ahead. As long as (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: 2000 Technic

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:FM9n6s.C9M@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) 2000 Whoops... Make sure that is not word-wrapped. If you get an error, put 2000 on the end. Huw (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  2000 Technic

A complete list, with pictures, is now available at: (URL) intersting stuff. See what you think... Huw (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: and the winner is....

(...) Potrei obiettare che una sanzione definita a posteriori per un reato non stabilito a priori e` un tantinello ingiusta, ma mi adeguo alle decisioni della corte. Ho teste` bruciato 1000 dei miei sensori rotazionali. Adesso me ne rimangono solo (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  (canceled)

  Re: Set ID help needed

(...) captain, a few trans (...) These are principle peces in one of the first lego sets I got as a child.....a yellow forklift pulling a blue trailer....I forget the set number...the yellow bricks w/ the flag were mounted on either side of the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Less than a week

On Sun, 5 Dec 1999, Liam Parnell (<FM8vG3.6sr@lugnet.com>) wrote at 01:43:15 (...) ok. Just as long as you're not going to want another one :-) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: #About set 4532 and 4539 from DYA

(...) my (...) West cost maybe the last to here about a deal. However I find A quick trip to LegoLand takes my mind of it. (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB-WTT Older windows

(...) Sorry to say I only have one extra 1x4x2 white window but it yours if you want it, just Email me your address. I too had a #354 missing one of the 1x4x2 windows. I bought a lot of windows on Ebay and got two. The extra ones yours. Good (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: #About set 4532 and 4539 from DYA

(...) Yeah, and get ALL the new Lego sets last - or not at all.!!! Mark "TLG global? My foot!" de Kock (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: #About set 4532 and 4539 from DYA

(...) Yeah no kidding... I'm kinda upset that I didn't find out about these sets until it was way too late! You know, us folks on the west coast find out about stuff last since everybody else is X number of hours ahead of us. Maybe we should move to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Random SW Lego Wish

Well, technically, more of a general LEGO wish, but... I'd actually like to see TLC put out some u- or nano-fig-scale sets. I'd buy a nano-fig deathstar or a set of u-fig craft! I'd probably buy u-fig sets outside the SW line, but I've been most (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  List of Official SW LEGO

I'm just wondering if I have a complete list of the (Official) SW LEGO sets. There are, to my knowledge, 3 keychains, 5 (currently) SW classic sets, 8 (currently) E1 sets, the DDK, and, of course, all the sets pictured in the 2000 catalog scans. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Scout memory map and variable extraction

Hi Mike, Yes, you're right, I started counting memory at 1 which should ofcourse have been 0, and then the offset indeed makes our findings identical. I've corrected the page on my website (and copied your email into it, hope you don't mind): page (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Just out of random curiosity, does anyone know what (exactly) the P program does/how it does it? It *feels* like a programmable interface of some sort, which would at least make the microscout somewhat useful, though I have heard rumors that it is (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.microscout)

  LEGO lights for MindStorms?

I'd like to add a few lights/LEDs to my MindStorms creations. Which light should I get? #5033 Lighting Brick - 5 pcs - $5.50 (URL) Lighting Brick - 4 pcs - $5.50 (URL) they lightbulbs or LEDs? Are they MindStorms compatible? Are there other options (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: HELP! Ultra-Newbie Question.

Arjen, Thanks for the info! I will go out and buy the RIS Kit ASAP. I was surfing around and have seen numerous homebrew sensors - I really hardly wait to get started! Thanks, Alexp Arjen Gerstel <a.gerstel@inter.nl.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Human Mood Dection (Through Voice)

Greetings All, (I'm new to the Mindstorms, so bare with me if this has been done already). Does anyone think this is feasible? (This could be implemented as a sensor). Basically a voice "reader" that could be used to determine a persons mood, or (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego Ronald McDonald

Where is this $55 coming from? Did I miss a post somewhere? Are we able to buy them from any McDonalds now? (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.promo)

  possible lego club???

I am writing this as a little test to see just about how many people would be interested in attending an AFOL club in the MIlwaukee/Chicago area. If this club could actually work it would be geared more toward adults or older people like say 15-16 (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.in)

  Re: I am DYING to know how this particular order item is going to be fulfilled

Too smart, I didn't think of that. I just typed in 12345 in the zip code and Toyrs'R'Us stuck in SCHENECTADY NY on its own somehow. Ideas for next time. :) -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  possible lego club???

I am writing this as a little test to see just about how many people would be interested in attending an AFOL club in the MIlwaukee/Chicago area. If this club could actually work it would be geared more toward adults or older people like say 15-16 (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  possible lego club???

I am writing this as a little test to see just about how many people would be interested in attending an AFOL club in the MIlwaukee/Chicago area. If this club could actually work it would be geared more toward adults or older people like say 15-16 (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.il)

  Re: Exploration Mars Availalble?

(...) The Exploration Mars pack appears to be out in Europe. There is a picture at (URL) . Interestingly, it is available from Lego Service in Europe, but I couldn't find it at the WorldShop site as of this writing. Looks as though the RCX is built (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Partsref is Moving to LUGNET

(...) I'm not sure I want to do them all (though the list was much shorter than I thought it would be), but here's a start, the very first on the list. Here are the sets (that I know of) released since 1992, with black 1x1 bricks, sorted reverse on (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: and the winner is....

(...) Per la precisione, 1000 sensori di rotazione...:-) Ciao Mario (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Choosing a Digital Camera/New Photos Up

(...) Yeah, that's about what I'm thinking--macro doesn't come in until the $500 range. With a tripod (which I bought tonight), much of my arthritic shake should vanish. (...) my camera doesn't have an easily-located gamma key. So those ones aren't (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: BURP Adventure set #666

(...) Maybe it should be "BUSH"--for "Big Ugly Shrubbery Homoform"? -LFB (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Choosing a Digital Camera/New Photos Up

(...) You get what you you can afford. My limit was $300, and I got an Olympus D340R. I wish I have ZOOM, and I wish it can take better pictures without flash, but I'm happy with my purchase. There are better cameras, but they cost more. I think you (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.publish)

  Set ID help needed

I just finished putting together the sets I have already identified from a lot from eBay, and I have a bunch of stuff left over. The sets I have identified: 588 Police Headquarters 590 Engine Co. No. 9 6927 All-Terrain Vehicle I was missing 1 clear (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

(...) Hi Craig, I'll take this chance to thank you for the reply and mention what a nice page you've got. (It gave me some ideas for one of my miniatures) (...) Hm.. I'll have to keep an eye out for one of those, but I think it looks a *little* off (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Postal Rumblings

(...) I ordered 6090 from S@H on the 19th and got it on the 30th,UPS. Dan (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: BURP Adventure set #666

craig hamilton wrote in message ... (...) colors? (...) The Belville set, 5854 Pony Trekking, has a green triangular BURP as a bush. Frank (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BURP Adventure set #666

(...) ~!!!~ green BURPS!?(Big Ugly Rock Piece) which set!? later ~craig~ (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: UKLUG Prototype online

(...) Time to move on I think - the sky is blue, the grass is green, the brick is red, etc, etc. Richard (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: The Angriest Lego Collector in the World!

(...) i'm scared, but then again, i don't work for TLG... later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Dave Baum Book?

I'd have to say that both Knudsen's and Baum's books are quite helpful. The CD that is included with Baum's book has all the programs and nqc versions. There is even a quicktime video of legos putting themselves together to form a tank. All of the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Where are the carriers?

(...) I originally envisioned Marathon in this manner, with a primary structure of Technic beams and connectors. The problem was too much dislocation of the plates; I always wanted them to fit more tightly than they'd go without buckling under (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  (canceled)

  The Angriest Lego Collector in the World!

See the freak and read his demands at: (URL) Richard (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: FIRST Lego Leage competition at MSI Chicago

(...) Tom, Its great to hear from someone involved with one of the First teams! My ideas for LDraw and the teams would simply be for the kids to learn how to program their robot design into the computer to document its construction etc. LDraw (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Choosing a Digital Camera/New Photos Up

Mr L F Braun wrote in message <38496885.5739D2F4@p...su.edu>... (...) not (...) it's (...) You can get a decent tripon for about $20. Unfortuanately it won't totally eliminate camera shake unless your camera has a remote. The tripod will hold the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.publish)

  Re: BURP Adventure set #666

Tan (Sand?) (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Willys Jeep (MPD)

(...) Cool Model. Several Things, though. 1.that adventurers wheel piece: how complete is it? 2.why has it not been posted to cad.dat.parts so others can use it? 3.can I use this model in my c&c/red alert models collection? I think it would make a (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Frightening My NLSO (Was re: Legos: A Moneymaking E-Business?)

(...) I frightened my girlfriend today. I told her this story, and mused openly about the possibility of canvassing the twenty-plus college campuses within a half hour's drive with "will buy collections" signs in order to turn a slight profit to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Something for those few people who play RPGS out there COME SEE THIS IF YOU MAKE / HAVE MADE MECHA

I think that the dudes who posted "where are the carriera" stuffs right man.... anyway ive seen tons of mechs that have guins strapped to em & they cant move worth horse **** anyway Everyone who reads this look up the name "XENOGEARS" this game (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lego looking candy

You can lick 'em and stick 'em together fairly well, but I strongly recommend against eating them. You might as well just buy a bag of sugar! Dave Julie Krenz <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote in message news:FM8uzy.5JE@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

(...) hi, michel ~ welcome back to lego! i've made a swash-buckler, but used the adventurer's broad-rimmed hat. garnished with a plume, it takes on a totally different character. these hats also come in black, now. i used the black one (from #5902, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego looking candy

(...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Dave Baum Book?

Well, I have Dave's book, and have finished it. If anyone is interested, I could put a comparative review of both books up. Oh. I see you are interested. OK, I will get to work. Give me a day or so. --Jack Gregory Mark Winters (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: FIRST Lego Leage competition at MSI Chicago

Be advised that there are two competitions sponsored by FIRST. One has been going on for a few years, called the "FIRST Robotics Competition" The other, new this year is FIRST LEGO League. The latter, which is what the original post is about, is (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Dk UK Lego Tour (was Re: Lego event in Glasgow)

(...) Did anyone go to any of these? Richard (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego looking candy

(...) Or you can buy them at TRU in a small white bucket for $4 a pop. Some bulk candy stores have 'em too. -- Richard (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  4554 Metro Station and 2772 SAS Airline Promo Auctions

If interested, check out my two auctions on Serious Collector: 2774: (2 URLs) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Dan's Lego Parts Auction Update: 12/4/99 PM

The evening update has now been posted. See the link below. Dan M. (...) (URL)Thanks (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  IC Technical Support problem

Hi! I bought my first handyboard in mid October and a Rug Warrior Pro in early November. And since I have had this peculiar download problem with the IC 3.2, pcode will download without any problems but everytime after downloading the lib files, IC (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Geoffrey Bucks. Was re: TRU stuff shipped yet?

(...) I like the gift cards a lot more than the paper certificates. Don't care for that "dormancy" clause, but then again, I doubt it would ever hurt me because the card would burn a hole in my pocket in far less than a year. As for the feel of (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: UKLUG Prototype online

(...) Wow. "ban the US imposters". Yeah, let's beat that nice online community drum a little harder from now on, maybe it'll make us miss sentiments like this one. (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Less than a week

(...) We demand... ...A SHRUBBERY! -- Liam. (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Lego looking candy

I stumbled across a site that sells candy that looks like Lego. Try this link: (URL) that doesn't work try doing a search for Lego here: (URL) box says "Candy Blox - Build 'em & Eat 'em" "assorted fruity flavors" They sell it as an 11 pound case for (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Geoffrey Bucks. Was re: TRU stuff shipped yet?

TRU is going the way of Target, Walmart and KMart regarding their refunds w/o receipt. They have begun to issue plastic "gift cards" instead. Soon you will have to buy those instead of Geoffrey bucks if you want to give a gift certificate. There is (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Advent Calendar Fun!

(...) Tamy: great suggestion...I'm just too slack to do it :) (...) It would be kinda neat if someone else was doing this too...then we could compare what we came up with...or if you did the every 4 days thing... (...) <snip> (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Day 4!

A couch, a strawman/scarecrow, and a duck: (URL) Main main@appstate.edu (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Line in the Sand

Sorry this is so long. I've tried to err on the side of quoting too much of Lars' message, rather than too little. Also, I've tried to be thourough in my replies. In related news, I've added a 'Current Issues' section at the top of the v4 document. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: FIRST Lego Leage competition at MSI Chicago

FIRST appears to be an excellent program from what I've seen. I'd sure like to see the kids in action instead of just photos of their robot competitions. Parallax (the makers of the BASIC Stamp) have recently started providing support for FIRST. See (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I am DYING to know how this particular order item is going to be fulfilled

Out of curiosity, why didn't you address it to Vancouver, WA, USA instead? It would seem more logical-- the people at that post office are probably used to getting misdirected mail meant for up north (and if you could get it to go to Vancouver, BC, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Less than a week

I know you don't need reminding, but I'm going to anyway :-) The Northwestfest will be taking place next Saturday at my place. There's gonna be LEGO. There's gonna be cake. There's gonna be fun. If you have any specific wants or needs, let me know, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour)

No problem James, we've all been pretty busy lately, I did get an update from Dan a a week or so back, I believe I've got that one online already.. or que'd to go with the next update. I'll try to remember to put a strike through Dave, it's easier (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: UKLUG Prototype online

(...) I know but who fueled it? What really annoys me is that I don't want to be anti-American but the way they blow things out of proportion is silly, the bottom line of The Entertainer story was, they made a mistake, we tried to capitalize, they (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  FIRST Lego Leage competition at MSI Chicago

I just returned from the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago where they held the Illinois state FIRST Lego League Mindstorms competition. FIRST is an organization that uses Lego Mindstorms to help prommote kids pursuing careers in engineering (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: UKLUG Prototype online

(...) Is there a website for this or should I just create a short intro page with your e-mail address on it? Care to write the intro? Carbon 60 (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Wheat Thins vs. LEGO

:-) LOL You're right. Now that I've had some protein, I'm able to overcome my LEGO delusions. :-) A while back someone mentioned cookie tins that come with LEGO. Has anyone seen this in a USA store? (...) to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Exclusionary Themes

(...) What is wrong with prejudice? :-D It's discrimination which is far worse. (...) I know and I hate it. (...) Hopefully not, as long as they don't keep creating pointless morality debates here - putting them in the proper newsgroups. I know a UK (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 8480 for $330 ?!

Zany-Brainy is having a sale beginning tomorrow (12-5-99) and this set is $74.99. They let me take one home for that price today since they had them on the floor already. Brian (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: #About set 4532 and 4539 from DYA

Dave Stiles wrote: <snip> (...) Puddles frozen??? We still have fresh puddles in South Eastern Wisconsin! It's been raining for the last 2 days now.. Dec 4th.. and still NO trace of snow!!!...!!! Plus.. it was 52 Degrees today!!! I'm not complaining (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Update: Scott Sanburn's Auction: Update 3 Sets 7150 & 7171

To All; I have posted several parts lots to E-Bay for my roommate Tony. He has a few extra sets he wants to sell off, so he wants to post all the parts on E-bay of the 7171 Mos Espa Podrace. Since he does not have access to a credit card, I get to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Tuesday Morning (Dallas Area)

(I cross-posted this to Market.B-S-T so that any of you *not* in the DFW area who might want some of these sets can mail me and i'll pick them up for you) Today I hit 4 Tuesday Morning stores in the North Dallas area Set, price and quantity is (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Any interest in Duplo set 2266?

Is there any interest in duplo set 2266 "Extra Large Value Bucket" from 1997? I have access to a number of these if anyone is in need of the sets and/or pieces from them. Let me know. Troy (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: NQC listing mnemonics

I agree 100%. Go with the new. Dave Baum <dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com> wrote in message news:dbaum-041299143...act.com... (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

Hey all, I just recently came out of my "dark age" and have busted out all my old LEGOs and started playing and building with them(along with some new small aquisitions). I've also started using some (mostly minifigs) instead of lead/pewter (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: help - part number wanted

(...) That's what lugnet.db.inv is for: posting inventories. Steve (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.db.inv)

  For Sale or Trade: NIB Imation 120GB tape back system

Greetings Fellow Lego Fans! Before I put this Item on EBay , I thought I would offer to those Lego fans that manage servers , have tons of pictures, or simply have a need for up to 120GB of Tape Backup storage. The Item is an Imation Tape Library (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: strange TS-53 servo problem

Hi ... It sounds as though you are obtaing the power for your servo from the HandyBoard's motor output pins ... and if so, this is the source of your problem. The HB does NOT control motor speed by varying the DC level ... it uses PWM to reduce the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re:Re:Where are the carriers?

Hello, people. I'm the boy who wrote "Where are the carriers?" in the first place. I just wanted everyone to know about a new and effective building method that solves many problems that are associated with massive starships (battlecruisers, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  strange TS-53 servo problem

Since the output ports for the motors of the handyboard supplies 11V, i connected a 5V regulator to power my servo. i have a capacitor between the driver's + and - terminals. I looked at the control signal on the oscilloscope. The duration of the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Willys Jeep (MPD)  [DAT]

0 FILE WILLYS.DAT 0 Willys Jeep 0 Name: WILLYS.DAT 0 Author: Fredrik Glöckner 0 It's a little bit too long and the "windscreen" is too low. If 0 anybody wants to challenge me by building a more realistic jeep at the 0 same scale, they are more than (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?

(...) My $9 off order went through fine. Got a Naboo Fighter for $7 or so. Got it a few days ago. (I'm still waiting for a larger order which I put before that with the $10 off $25 purchase coupon. But I think that was delayed because they're out of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Most money spent on Lego at one time (was Re: LEGO for Life Sweepstakes)

(...) I think the most I've ever spent on Lego in a night was about $1300 - but that was split between two Target stores. Probably scored well over $3,000 worth of retail priced sets that night. (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Virus

Hi - Yes very well said -- on top of that HE may have been infected and we were the result of that infection. Sure can't see a guy putting out a virus with his name address phone and photo on it unless he is some really sick sucker! Regards - Dave (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Suggestions for Virus Management

Hi - Yes I too received this virus - I did not open it though. We had a copy of it sent to where I work so I knew of it. I hope that very few of you got infected. Regards - Dave ----- Original Message ----- From: Evil Mechatron (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Castle Window question...

Hey I was looking at some windows to my upcoming castle, and came up on this one: (URL) have about 30 of them and was wondering how they would look in a castle/ church? They might seem ok, but they do look a bit goofy when used with gray pieces. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I am DYING to know how this particular order item is going to be fulfilled

(...) I used to live in Albany, NY and Schenectady is just a handful of miles west of there. Been there many times. Brian (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Brickset - A 'new' online database

(...) Random set feature!!!What fun! Thanks, Julie (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Brickset - A 'new' online database

"Huw and Grahame's LEGO set database" has now officially become BrickSet. This is an alternative to Pause and should be considered as a second-opinion rather than a duplication of information due to the fact the database has been independently (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.publish, lugnet.announce)

Skipped 13 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact