 Marketplace / Shopping / 1679
Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 22:17:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Aaron West writes:

They caught up to the fact that $9 off a $9.99 order gets them no profit and
*canceled* those coupon orders.  They conjured up a problem with my account
and asked for another card number, even though my card was clean.  They really
just don't care about the offer, I thought it was to boost customer faith in
their site.  I told them that I have zero for them and will not be ordering
from them in the future.

My $9 off order went through fine.  Got a Naboo Fighter for $7 or so. Got it a
few
days ago. (I'm still waiting for a larger order which I put before that with
the
$10 off $25 purchase coupon.  But I think that was delayed because they're out
of
stock on Naboo Swamp.  My girlfriend's order with the $9 coupon, made at the
same
time as mine, hasn't shipped yet and it also had a Naboo Swamp.)

--
Tim Buchheim