 Marketplace / Shopping / 1638
Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 17:59:45 GMT

TRU probably did it, just because KB and everyone else was doing it, not
to be creative on their own. As these coupons are used (and somewhat
abused), I think we will see fewer and fewer of them. Of course, if the
few that 'take advantage' of them gets lost in the background noise of
eCommerce, then anything can (and will) happen.

I stumbled into a mixup at zanybrainy.com last week. I placed an order &
used a coupon. A week later they shipped something, I don't know what
yet. I should have the package next week. The same day I got the
shipment confirmation, they fixed the item/price that I ordered.

Ray

Aaron West wrote:

Then I went to KBkids.com and got Deep Reef Refuge
for $14.00 with a coupon!  And they shipped it and confirmed it!!!!  Woo-
hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  KB kicks TRU a**!
Aaron<maniac@vol.com