 Marketplace / Shopping / 1657
Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 01:35:00 GMT

Just curious, but what do you do with 10 Lightsaber duels?   Is there some
piece in that set you were hunting for?

I haven't figured that out yet!

But at the price they were gotten for, it really doesn't matter much.  The
figs will probably be sold off on eBay and should more then covert he cost
of the sets.

Then I can figure out what I want to do with the rest...

Troy