 Marketplace / Shopping / 1658
Re: Postal Rumblings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 01:38:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Boucher writes:
I would panic about Saturday and call S@H and ask them what they can do
about tracing it or not.

That's just it, I did ask S@H all that, and it went regular postage with NO
TRACKING NUMBER!!!!  Priority mail sure, but no number.  They said that if it
does not arrive by Saturday that I sould call again on Monday and (since 6090
is GONE and discontinued) they would fix me up somehow.  Well, I am trying to
be optomistic and hope it it just slow holiday mail.  If the worst happens,
they did say that they would take care of my broken heart on Monday...
King's Castle,
McDonalds Restaurant,
and 2 Santas
Where are you?